Viewing attachments and video on R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
8,365
Reaction score
25,182
Location
Hong Kong
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use safari on iPhone as my only method of enjoying our online community. I can’t view any embedded video and opening attachments to what I think may be video, are not viewable either. Is this a common problem across the forum? Or is it just me?
 
I use safari on iPhone as my only method of enjoying our online community. I can’t view any embedded video and opening attachments to what I think may be video, are not viewable either. Is this a common problem across the forum? Or is it just me?

Same here. :(
 
I use safari on iPhone as my only method of enjoying our online community. I can’t view any embedded video and opening attachments to what I think may be video, are not viewable either. Is this a common problem across the forum? Or is it just me?
I just started a multipart thread on removing ich with youtube videos attached, your making me curious if they are viewable on your iPhone or not. The link is on the build thread contributed badge. If it works maybe that’s a good alternative for sharing videos?
 
I can view YouTube videos on R2R as well as images. Can you share a thread that has a video that you can not see? I will see what the issue is.
 
Did anyone ever get this sorted? I cannot view videos on my iPad unless they are YouTube. Clearly an iOS issue.
 
Did anyone ever get this sorted? I cannot view videos on my iPad unless they are YouTube. Clearly an iOS issue.

#MODS - Is there any update on video issues with Safari and/or iOS devices?
 
any news yet? I tried installing chrome on my iPad just to see if it was Safari but can’t play the embedded videos in that either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new