vinhusc can't be trusted

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
11,362
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I sold a brand new Red Dragon Eco 5 200 watt pump that was new in the box.
vinhusc looked at the pump and saw that the power supply was a Meanwell ( one of the best) and decided that the entire pump was made in China.
Everybody in the world in the hobby knows that Royal Exclusiv Red Dragon pumps are made in Germany. Plain and simple. It's all over the Royal Exclusiv web site.
So he filed a dispute with Paypal and told them I sold him a pump made in China.
I have receipts. I showed him the receipts from Aquarium Specialties.
Looking at his posts I saw he contacted someone here on R2R about a different pump, about an hour before he filed the PayPal dispute.
Case of wanting a different pump after he bought mine.
He lied to PayPal ( I saw the complaint) .

Beware of him, he will probably lie to you.


It took almost a 100 days, but PayPal and his credit card company agreed with me.
His dispute was denied.
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new