violence

  • Thread starter Thread starter sfin52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
SorryGIF.gif









PinkSpotJaws.gif

Hahaha. Love it Fin
 
2 things: bigger fish can be aggressive to smaller ones, depending on the type. Another theory is that it was sick and it was free for all.
 
Multiple observation at night has turned up .......


Nothing. No hitchhikers have been found.

No more fish have been bitten in half. I have increased feeding. Maybe that has helped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new