• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vipar Spectra Customer Service

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using these guys for years and have ordered hundreds of their lights along the way for my personal tanks as well as customer tanks. But this week they have went above and beyond. I ordered 3 new lights for a new tank I am about to setup for a customer. When my order came in they had only sent 1 instead of the 3. I sent an email to them around midnight when I got off work and noticed the order wasn't correct. They responded back within 30 minutes and understand with no questions asked. They refunded my money back to me for the hassle and shipped me out 3 new lights today. I feel like I am doing this company wrong by them doing that, but after talking personally to the sales rep I explained I was supposed to be setting this tank up this weekend but was on hold waiting on the lights so I could finish the floating canopy. They guy told me they was costing me money so only found it fair to refund it back to me.

I know everyone talks bad about these chinese black box leds, but I was already a hooked customer. This just sealed my business from here on out with any of my light needs. If you are reefing on a budget and looking for a good black box, I would highly recommend Vipar Spectra, the lights are way above the rest and their customer service is now based in the US and is all about customer care.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back