• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Viparspectra Lights

unchaotic

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,114
Location
Minot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody use their stimulus money to upgrade lights and have some Viparspectras to sell? I'm currently working on modding one so I'd like to get a few more to go with it.
 
What do you mean by mod?
 
I have a 300w vipar over my 75g, did you keep your lens?
 
I got a 300w and 165w sitting around....Shipping might be a pain though as I don't have the original boxes.
 
I have a 300w vipar over my 75g, did you keep your lens?
I'm debating pulling off the lenses from the interior LEDs and leaving the perimeters. But I'm also considering a DIY diffuser hood so I'll have to do some tests.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new