Visited Emerald Coast Coral Farms today (Pensacola FL)

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210604_143749.jpg

Panorama
20210604_143801.jpg

Quite the warehouse. HUGE coral colonies as well as super fat frags.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow!!! Thanks for sharing! That looks like somewhere that I would really enjoy visiting! Was there anything that you found interesting, that you learned, or think that others would learn from your experience?

OP
OP
ZoWhat

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! Thanks for sharing! That looks like somewhere that I would really enjoy visiting! Was there anything that you found interesting, that you learned, or think that others would learn from your experience?
Wish I took more pic's but there was so much stuff to look at, it took an hour just to browse.....with sending wife down the street to do some light grocery shopping, i had to hustle

Talked to the Staff Marine Biologist. Very nice, knowledgeable. Brooke was her name. We mostly talked about those massive commercial "bullet led lights " hanging over each tub. Designed for 40ft deep public aquariums.

Seems that SBReef Lighting was bought out by these folks. I believe they said those bullet lights were their own design.

Front of the warehouse is a store front with dry goods.

You step into the warehouse where they have their large tubs. Never seen so many large colonies for sale like they have. Pricing appropriate for colonies.... $200 - $500

The back of the warehouse is the frag area. Well laid out. Frags from $20 - $200. Priced appropriately.

If I want a showpiece colony, definitely this is the place.

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greet feedback! Was there anything with their tanks, filtration, lighting, or other equipment or processes that caught your attention?

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 60 32.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 49 26.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 38 20.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 20.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back