Vitamin C dosing for zoanthids (I am clueless)

Hello guys are you still dosing vit C or have you stop it.
Could it be an issue if it makes the nitrate drop to much?
Di I really understand the dosage,for a 100 gallons tanks 30 ppm would mean dose 11 g two times a day?? I scare a bit to add this much, and it would be expensive no?
 
Purchased and received mine today. How long will it last in the container and does it need to be stored a special way (in fridge etc)
 
Got through most of this thread, good stuff. Is anyone using a dosing pump for Vit C ?
 
It seems nobody use it anymore as nobody replied..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new