• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vivid’s Rainbow Anemone

Status
Not open for further replies.

AviR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
3,482
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Vivid’s Rainbow Anemone. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
I’ll take 2 of the biggest if u ship
 
I’ll take 2 of the biggest if u ship
I’d consider shipping, the 2 biggest meaning of the ones below 6? I’m reluctant to ship as I’ve never shipped a living fish nor invert before.
 
The largest one split in 2 so know I have 2 more
 
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new