Vivid Confetti Worth It?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heabel7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mine is small but I noticed its faster than others but not as fast as like a slimer or bill Murray. So I'd call it a medium speed grower. Some really nice examples in this thread, cant wait for this to grow out even more!

1723003122092.png
Same here! Mine came from an old time reefer. I never got to see the mother colony
 
Hello, I know this is an old post, question is, how fast is the growth. I have a small frag with many points about the size of a 1/2 dollar. It's showing pink tips and green center but not showing the color yet of the pictures on this thread. Just wondering what to expect.

Thanks
It’s a pretty fast grower generally. Once it has a good foundation, it starts to **** up branches quickly. I lost mine to a bacterial infection that ran through my tank, but I have a few backup pieces out there.
IMG_7175.jpeg

65310005893__04A647DC-C906-4F67-A5DA-B30AFFE4EABC.jpeg

Here are a couple shots when it was nice and happy.
 
Mine took almost 2 years to start growing almost died twice. Slow grower for me. Very slow. I’m still waiting for it to get big enough to be stunning.
 
So I assume these are the same colony under different spectrum? Mine is under T5 so I may not get to see it as beautiful as yours. Thanks you for sharing

Yes. Same colony and under T5s. One is under whites and the other is under Blue+ with orange glasses over the camera lens.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new