Vivid's Space Queen - anyone have photos?

notsobigtime

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
125
Reaction score
162
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a frag come across an auction for Vivid's Space Queen. I hadn't heard of it so decided to do some digging and can't seem to find any info. I found another photo of a frag but that's all. Anybody have one or seen one? It was a nice looking frag but I'm curious what it looks like grown out. I'll keep my eye out for another one if it's hot. TIA.
 
If no one has heard of it maybe it's just a made up name? I mean they're all made up names but maybe this is really just a made up name with no lineage or meaning behind it?
It's possible, but was being sold by a reputable supplier. I'm pretty sure they're a sponsor and run sales here, too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new