• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech MP40 (SOLD)

Item Price
130
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
995
Reaction score
473
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a used, but good working Vortech MP40 for sale, as I just don't use it any longer. I am set up with Maxspect Gyre's now.
MP40 comes with a 3D printed Nem guard, that actually replaces the OEM cage, not just a cheap slip on.
$130 shipped anywhere in lower 48. vor1.jpg vor2.jpg vor3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pm
 
I have a used, but good working Vortech MP40 for sale, as I just don't use it any longer. I am set up with Maxspect Gyre's now.
MP40 comes with a 3D printed Nem guard, that actually replaces the OEM cage, not just a cheap slip on.
$130 shipped anywhere in lower 48. vor1.jpg vor2.jpg vor3.jpg
Ill take it if available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new