• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

VorTech MP40QD - Mobius Ready QuietDrive Propeller Pump- NEW!

Item Price
$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReeferAl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a new Vortech MP40QD pump to replace an old MP40 that had quit working. Only after I put it into the tank and tried to connect it to my Apex controller did I realize that Vortech has quit playing nice. The "Mobius Ready" pump no longer works with controllers other than Mobius. I decided to not use the pump and took it out of the tank. It was in water for maybe 30 minutes but I never ran it. I couldn't return it because it had been in water and I had used one of the pieces for holding the cord to the glass. So, I'm looking to sell it. I paid $430 when I bought it this spring. I'm asking $350 plus shipping. Prefer payment by Paypal.
I've attached a picture of the sales invoice. I can also attach a photo of the pump when I get a chance.

P.S. It looks like shipping would be about $20. I'll include shipping in the sale price: $350 including shipping.

Allen

vortech.jpg

Last edited:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back