Vortech MP40w gen2 cheap

  • Thread starter Thread starter larryl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

larryl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
1,673
Location
Houghton Lake Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one MP40w not the es used at frag swaps on my 4x2 swap set up. Little use no noise works great. $200 its yours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new