• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

VorTech MP60wQD

Item Price
$530
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RandyC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
701
Reaction score
938
Location
Bay Area, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have one more VorTech MP60wQD available with a manufacture date of October 9, 2019. It was used in a 6’ frag tank that I recently shutdown and no longer have a need for pumps this large.

$530 shipped in US.


C25B3F34-471D-4DAA-8739-04494D499E3C.jpeg
8AD9B190-271F-4093-A685-8A68D9AD0494.jpeg
C70D40EF-A804-4D67-B1A5-D5E1DDA6C25D.jpeg
4BC52DFF-FFE9-4655-ABE0-BE85C04842D8.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new