Vortech Power Cord Plug Size

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

steveb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
334
Reaction score
164
Location
TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to see if anyone knows the power cord plug type for the MP40 and MP60 ?

I thought it was 2.1mm x 5.5mm but the cords I purchased to extend the length won’t fit into the driver power socket.
 
Sorry should have been more clear. Trying to extend the DC side.

This is the one I tried for the MP60.

c4d4107ad7f3dda8b896d43f899d54f0.jpg


This is the one I tried for the MP40.
43f027d871e0469b91c0524745ae30d1.jpg
 
Thanks, I was looking for this information. I also thought it was 5.5 x 2.1 but when I went to attach found out it was not. I am making cables to power my older 24V MP40s with a Hydros Kraken.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new