Vortech Vectra M1 Troubleshooting question

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrewey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
6,211
Location
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Edit: Solved! Was just calcium buildup. All is working well now.

I took apart my vectra to clean if before listing it for spring cleaning, however I can't get it to pump water again. One thing I noticed in the troubleshooting video is that the yellow portion of the impeller seems to spin freely even when the three tabs of the white shroud are lined up with the motor body (2:44 of this video). Can anyone else confirm that their yellow fins at the top of their impeller spin freely when the three projections are seated into the cut outs of the housing?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new