W2B drill bit and bulkheads

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm need a 1 inch drill bit for glass, diamond coated, also need a few 1 inch bulkheads. Also if anyone has a lock line return I would like to buy that as well. And if anyone has one of the over flow boxes you silicone to the aquarium.

Figured I'd check here before buying new :)

I'm real excited about my first sump setup!
 
Glass bits dull quickly, and risk of chipping or cracking grows as they dull. Buy a new one!
 
They do definitely dull quick order from brs. They are $15. They also have bulkheads the loc line and everything else you will need
 
Alright good idea guys! Will I be able to drill two holes with one bit?
 
Yea. I have a bit I just drilled SaltAddict89 tank for him. If you want to stop by I can do it for you. You called me the other day and never called back so if you need advice call again. I was just helping my brother do plumbing side work so couldn't speak at that time
 
Oh awesome I'll swing by tomorrow if your free to drill the two holes
 
It already has 2 drilled. I think I'm gonna do the bean animal which requires 2 drains and one return
 
Phil if you are free this weekend I'd love to bring the tank by. I'd really appreciate the help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new