Wait For Black Friday??

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, we’re about a month out from all of the Black Friday sales. Is this the only time MAP items go on sale? If so, by how much?
Looking at spending quite a bit on the new build and just realized that if I wait 4 weeks I could save some $&&

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, we’re about a month out from all of the Black Friday sales. Is this the only time MAP items go on sale? If so, by how much?
Looking at spending quite a bit on the new build and just realized that if I wait 4 weeks I could save some $&&

The main sites usually have about 10% sales on select MAP items...if that item was approved by the manuafacturer this year for a sale. I don't think you will need to wait a month, though. All the sites are now trying to beat each other to the dollars and therefore start their sales a week or two ahead of Black Friday!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Depends on what you are buying. And who knows this year with inventory being down in certain items. Trying to buy a bed for my daughter and everything I like is looking at a 4 to 6+ month wait.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last year was disappointing other than a handful of items. Really was no different than any other holiday sale.

I would say if you see a sale before then just grab the item..

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Only 10% but with the economy, hard to say if they;; up the ante

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only 10% but with the economy, hard to say if they;; up the ante

Yea I got to wonder about low stock on allot of stuff because of covid. I bet stock is low especially on European stuff. If stock is low they may not be as aggressive on some stuff.

Back