Waiting list for Trident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Would you sign up for a Trident waiting list?

• Yes

Votes: 76 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 38.7%

• Total voters
U

User1

View Badges
Made my rounds this morning at 0800 - 0810 PST. Didn't see anything on the sites I frequent to say or show available. Interesting enough a few that usually have the "lets chat, live chat" available did not. My guess is they are tired of people at this time of day asking where is Waldo...

Like hunting a Pokemon. Maybe they will add a Trident to their game and I'll get one that way ;)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Care to give an idea of what time you update products on the portal? Maybe a rough estimate, or between, or on 2nd day of every other Sunday after a full moon???

:D

There isn't a specific schedule, especially with a product like this. We expect our next shipment to arrive today (assuming no delivery delays) and hit the website this afternoon or tomorrow morning if all goes to plan.

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There isn't a specific schedule, especially with a product like this. We expect our next shipment to arrive today (assuming no delivery delays) and hit the website this afternoon or tomorrow morning if all goes to plan.

Are you able to post here whenever a new shipment arrives. Maybe even with an ETA for when it will hit the web site?

Or better yet, can you just send me a private message when that happens and not post here at all;)

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What if, one were to drive to Minneapolis and wait outside the warehouse. I could do like the "old days" and instead of washing dishes to earn my keep, just start filling boxes. I can't guarantee they will be filled properly but good help is hard to find these days....

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like a gambler. Periodically checking my web browser hoping to be lucky enough to check at that correct precise moment and win me a prize!

U

User1

View Badges
I feel like a gambler. Periodically checking my web browser hoping to be lucky enough to check at that correct precise moment and win me a prize!

Yep. Every once in a while I will hit the Chat icon and ask the reps. I think I've talked to Chad a couple times now. Always friendly, polite, etc. I know deep down he has to be frustrated because I know darn well they are getting asked 100 times a day or more if any are in. So while I think I'm being funny asking for the trident in different ways the answer is always the same. Hopefully not ruining their day...anyway it is as you say.

Do some work, open browser, check, or hit refresh, always only to see the dreaded:
upload_2019-6-4_12-33-15.png

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you able to post here whenever a new shipment arrives. Maybe even with an ETA for when it will hit the web site?

Or better yet, can you just send me a private message when that happens and not post here at all;)

We should have them up on the website shortly. We only have a limited number, so I'm sure they'll go fast as usual.

Hoyhoy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.. and they are gone again. 2nd time that I check out with one in cart just yo receive the dreaded out of stock notification.

I am very frustrated and disappointed :(

lilbitreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bit irritated that we are getting alerts for this being in stock 15 minutes after they are already out of stock.

U

User1

View Badges
I usually don't complain much, and actually I'm not going to because it doesn't do any good, but if I can make a suggestion to BRS. You really need to change your web portal design and cart by adding a time stamp when items are added, remove said item from inventory, and put it back into inventory if it isn't purchased in said time frame. I swear this is like playing a FPS mini game and the suckers who key click or have a slower reaction time miss out.

I added a trident to my cart, went through the check out, added my card information, and it just sat there with the spinning circle never going further. I like you guys, I do. I have to say though I'm pretty frustrated at the moment but such is life I guess.

upload_2019-6-4_13-25-50.png

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back