Waiting list for Trident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Would you sign up for a Trident waiting list?

• Yes

Votes: 76 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 38.7%

• Total voters

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone with a tank has a certain level of automation. I assume you have a heater with a thermostat, a light with some kind of timer, maybe even an ATO?

I have all of the above, a controller, an alk tester, and doser. Don't need most of it to enjoy the hobby, but like most hobbies, the gadgets are fun :) I like having objective measurements of things that are going on in my tank, some people prefer sticking to the eye test.

And I'm lazy, oh so very lazy :)

Hello,

Ahhh actually probably my heaters are thermostat controlled so I have to manually set them. But If you consider a simply relay switch or circuit automation lol then I have automation.

I use the current mArine orbit pro (high powered ones not the Ic pro version, if your curious its model 4117). It comes with a basic ramp timer with a remote but it’s nothing like the new leds like ghl x7 or kessil that needs internet or links etc. all of my wave makers are the eflux from current so it’s more manual I have to set them or if I want to change them I have to manuall do so with the remote on the Ic controller or Bluetooth (that I had set up before I moved). But that’s it on my tank, everything is literally manual. So I keep my own records changes stcs by physically logging them. I’d use my lamp top but since I use it for patients I Don’t let it leave my office for security reasons.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back