Walking Kenya tree? I have one

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJI23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AJI23

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
90
Reaction score
34
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I noticed my Kenya tree would move around my tank very slowly. I was like wow this is amazing new species.
 
22e2ac266f466c64de65a75b6ad23cab.jpg
. Here is the culprit.
 
My urchins taking a the piece I fragged for a buddy about the tank :)

F8B153B0-30B2-4ABE-8BA6-35253FAA65B4.jpeg
 
We call em Sanford the junk man he loads that trunk with all sorta junk lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new