OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard. That's larger than the piece I started with. LOL.

Gmerek2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Size doesn’t really matter lol. Mine encrusted out before sending up shoots so it shouldn’t make too much of a difference

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Size doesn’t really matter lol. Mine encrusted out before sending up shoots so it shouldn’t make too much of a difference

Depends on the price. I hope he got it for a steal. Either way, I will never pay for single polyp frag.

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have a pic of it's original size before the 1.5 month growth or did you mean 1.5 years?must have been a huge frag/mini colony to be that size now.
I qouted the photo that was 1.5 months before hand. The frag I bought about a year and a half ago was a 3/4" single branch.

Shannon Harlan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone grow under halides with success, toggling getting a frag but dont want to cook it

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This coral is PAR hungry. You will not have an issue. The spectrum of the bulb however will depict the coloring. I seen several under MH's in a different thread as well.

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone achieved good colors on WD under Halides?

vio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone achieved good colors on WD under Halides?
In my opinion ans. is YES and NO. Is Pro and Cons.
I donate a mini colony (grow under 400W Radium M.H.) to a member , soon he put in his tank , looks 300% dif. (he got Ecotech Radion G4 ) adjust to "Disco" light. NOT sure if i can grow that Colony that fast and healthy under LEDs. W.D. love M.H. par, i never bleach one , i got 70 frags and 8-9 mini colony, i decide to buy 2 Ecotech Radion G4 , just to enjoy of dif. look , may help in color , i run LEDs same time with M.H. before and after, to early to see the dif. compare to only M.H. Water flow is critical , low water flow on W.D. grow make it like Bamboo Sticks , high flow make it like crown, that my "secret" why i can frag so much and fast.

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion ans. is YES and NO. Is Pro and Cons.
I donate a mini colony (grow under 400W Radium M.H.) to a member , soon he put in his tank , looks 300% dif. (he got Ecotech Radion G4 ) adjust to "Disco" light. NOT sure if i can grow that Colony that fast and healthy under LEDs. W.D. love M.H. par, i never bleach one , i got 70 frags and 8-9 mini colony, i decide to buy 2 Ecotech Radion G4 , just to enjoy of dif. look , may help in color , i run LEDs same time with M.H. before and after, to early to see the dif. compare to only M.H. Water flow is critical , low water flow on W.D. grow make it like Bamboo Sticks , high flow make it like crown, that my "secret" why i can frag so much and fast.
Thanks for the info,
Just added a frag and tank is lit by MH and Radions. Still to early to judge and frag browned out after shipping and in QT and dips... Guess we'll see in few weeks

vio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info,
Just added a frag and tank is lit by MH and Radions. Still to early to judge and frag browned out after shipping and in QT and dips... Guess we'll see in few weeks
I think dip is anther issue , some frags not even feel , some stay frag for ever, but YES we have to dip , no matter what.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back