Walt Disney Acropora

vio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Are those all WD frags?
Yes ( 70) and 7-8 mini Colony ( 1" 1/2) i start from one frag (3/4" = $ 600) 3 years ago, i pay so much , because was only one frag for sale on N.J. swap frag event, i love to challenge my self , i really want to see , what i can do .
I also have a frag of Black Sabbath , 3 H.W. i pay for one $ 1.100 , one $ 600, one i got after i won one action ( $ 1,500 ) , i donate one mini Colony to the action, i give few for free ( for BEST real friends , like TUSI )
I never forgot when i crash my tank ( Dino) Tusi give me list 20 Frags ( High End) for.........FREE.
I got some very nice Mille ( i think Aqua de Light ) and one more W.D. ( soon H.W.) for him.
Is incredible EASY to grow W.D. i glue even a nub (1/8") break by mistake , in my opinion the ONLY one reason why , ppl. wont try to grow , is crazy price some ask, is easy to frag 10-15 from one Colony , IF grow like Crown ( lots of baby) IF is low water flow , will grow only few, grow most like bamboo stick , then they are afraid to frag (only 2-3 branches) then stop to frag.

vio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my case , ans. is NO.
I was thinking one day , only W.D and H.W. but NO , there are so may nice corals (Tenuis Acropora) , Mille , etc.

5b5_19.jpg

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion ans. is YES and NO. Is Pro and Cons.
I donate a mini colony (grow under 400W Radium M.H.) to a member , soon he put in his tank , looks 300% dif. (he got Ecotech Radion G4 ) adjust to "Disco" light. NOT sure if i can grow that Colony that fast and healthy under LEDs. W.D. love M.H. par, i never bleach one , i got 70 frags and 8-9 mini colony, i decide to buy 2 Ecotech Radion G4 , just to enjoy of dif. look , may help in color , i run LEDs same time with M.H. before and after, to early to see the dif. compare to only M.H. Water flow is critical , low water flow on W.D. grow make it like Bamboo Sticks , high flow make it like crown, that my "secret" why i can frag so much and fast.
So how they went with the leds compared to the halides?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back