Walt Disney growth thread

TuxUrchin07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang. I thought it was expensive here at 100usd.

Wonder what it costs to ship overnight to you. Could arbitrage that all day as this thing grows like a weed.
I'm not sure. Hopefully I'll find someone who sells it cheap in canada

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is some great growth! Hopefully mine will take off like that, beautiful colony!
We all do the same thing. We overestimate change in the short run and underestimate growth in the long run.

The visual rate of growth on a colony is noticeable. The visual growth rate on a 1" frag is hardly perceptible. Keep stable water and this thing will go crazy with time.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a pic of mine. The color is a little better in person. It is never all that furry like so many posted here.

I bought this as a 1.5" frag at MACNA 2019. It is the fastest growing tenuis in my tank.

IMG-5222.jpg
Here I go again replying to my own post but whatever. At the same MACNA 2019 Orlando event that I bought this, I bought a simple (slightly smaller) ASD Rainbow Milli and SCOP. SCOP was dead within 6 months. Rainbow is still alive, it still looks good, but has not added a single nub nor grown more than 1/2" in almost 2 years.

You just never know what to expect. Except with Bali Green Slimer. On sale now, by the pound.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back