OP
OP
T

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one of the things i have noticed with this rock layout is that stuff is always falling down instead of staying where you want it.. i cant say how many times i have picked up mushrooms and zoas from the ground.. also the sand seems to be of no harm to the tank and i love the color it adds..

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one of the things i have noticed with this rock layout is that stuff is always falling down instead of staying where you want it.. i cant say how many times i have picked up mushrooms and zoas from the ground.. also the sand seems to be of no harm to the tank and i love the color it adds..

Have you tried a bit of super glue? I wouldn't go crazy and glue a bunch of stuff at once in that small water volume, but maybe a couple of things at a time. Just a thought.

That is some very creative aquascaping. At first blush, it reminded me of the amazon rainforest with it's massive tree canopies.

-Terry

OP
OP
T

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you.. and yes i have gone thru a ton of super glue.. stupid shrooms seem to just mush it away lol but finally got most of them sticking

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good job!

OP
OP
T

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video of the tank last night.. i got a few corals to pick up n put back up on the rocks but so far i am liking how it came out.. some of the zoas dissappeared but that is ok too

Last edited:

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank looks GREAT and sorry to hear about some of the zoas... Thanks for sharing the video!

-M&T

Last edited:

A/C or D/C, What’s Your Preference?

• A/C

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • D/C

Votes: 47 61.8%
  • Both

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 12 15.8%
Back