OP
OP
T

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
by my figures I have 150 I can spend still unless the cuc's do not count.. then a lil more..

OP
OP
T

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you I am not real happy so got some more rock today and will be making changes probably sunday since my son and his family came down tonight plus need to do some adjust to what I spent realized today that a case of salt was on that 300+ receipt..

OP
OP
T

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok I totally did not like the previous set up at all.. it was not what I aimed for so I had to change it up.. which of course meant buying more rock hehe.. I did take out the chalice and the meteor shower and put then in a diff tank as they did not go well in the new set up.. I replaced them with a 35 dollar Duncan and a 15 dollar baby hammer.. also my wonderful BSL allowed me to get a bunch of the fall offs under their eggshell crates.. i.e single heads of mushroom, gsp and zoa for 45.. will take a pic of receipt in next day to get it posted.. and I love the new look I finally got out of the tank.. pics to come

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking good! :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes looking good!

OP
OP
T

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok since last update i have only added some mushrooms at a cost of 45.00.. if i recall the fish do not count so that catches me all up which should bring my total to right around 400 ish.. here is pics of it now.. i have added a few damsel/chromis but otherwise i have not had time for anything lol

Back