Wanna be reefer

stev

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
30
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saying hello as being nudged to do so. For _reasons_ I needed a hobby and I enjoyed keeping planted tanks ~35 years ago. As my partner kept admiring the reef tanks as we went through the local stores and lurking made me feel this is achievable. Personally really enjoying the learning and hoping to get to a point that I am comfortable with keeping marine life.

Started a cycle in a secondhand mini reef 90 ~7 days ago and just playing the patience game now.

Thanks to all the contributors here, reviewing old posts has really helped me.

Cheers,

Stev
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new