• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Want to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoalicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Want to buy. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

Tom nhia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Asian Arowana are Illegal in the state, you cant find one from a legit retailer. Only way to get one is if you have a public aquarium license for endangered species and a bunch of other legal documents that are pretty hard to get if you aren't a decent size public educational institution, like a zoo or public aquarium

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are legal in canada, not legal in the us. I believe silver arowanas and some other kinds are, just not asian. You would either have to do some illegal smuggling or move to canada.

AZ_Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, jardini is the closest to Asian Arowana in looks, a lot less color variant and more aggressive from what I heard
Yes, I gad both silver and Jardini. Jardini is much more aggressive. I had to keep him in a separate tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back