Want to get back in

anthonyjmorale

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys. I was active awhile back on another forum. I sold everything off and want to get back into the hobby after the holidays. What do people have for full setups for sale. Was interested in a Red Sea max. But I would also be interested in a cube tank.
 
Welcome back! Good luck in the tank search, I'm sure somebody will have a tank that fits your needs.
 
PM sent
3 months old now.

20151218_214407.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new