Want to upgrade lughts

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbs49er
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cbs49er

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
42
Reaction score
42
Location
los angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have an innovative Marine 25g lagoon which I use the viparspsectra 165w. I really want to upgrade to a better light that mounts on the back. With the sales going on, I think this is a good time to finally do it. I was thinking maybe an ai prime 16 or a radion. I have no interest in sps, I love lps corals. Thanks.
 
I would go with the Radion light your tanks a little longer I feel it would get you best spread.

I have an AI prime for my 20 gallon cube it lights it up nicely but it’s not as long so it covers well.
IMG_0856.jpeg
 
LPS look really good under Kessil coloration and shimmer! A360X with the proper reflector for spread over your tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new