Wanted to say Hello to everyone

richtrev

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
18
Location
Central Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post on R2R today. Just wanted to reach out and say Hello to everyone. I’m from California and have had fish tanks for quite some time but never my dream tank like I have now.

I have a 145 gallon total water Red Sea. It’s got all Red Sea equipment mostly. Runs great and have had no issues with equipment at all. I have about 6 fish who all get along well and a couple of corals on frags that I’m starting to get into now. It’s been a long journey for me but hopefully with your guys help I can be successful and have one of those amazing reef tanks I see some of you have.
Thank you all already for the coming future of reef keeping.

Richtrev

image.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Glad to have you here! And congrats on acquiring your dream tank. I'm about 8 months away from mine going up so I'll have to live vicariously through you!

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new