Wanted to say hi.

Crash2673

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for adding me , I'm looking forward to all the fun and education, lol.. I'm Patrick from nc, me and my wife are both in the hobby, she likes corals, and I'm a anemone man, so once again ty for the add and look forward to enjoying the site.
 
Welcome to R2R!

E607FCAA-B66E-434D-84F2-3FF38A0BBC1F.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new