wanting to get an anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Currdawg12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Currdawg12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
177
Reaction score
80
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is a good starting anemone that it is inexpensive and send pictures I think they are so cool
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new