war coral, candy cane, acro placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter crentch21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

crentch21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Annapolis Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are the best places to put these in your tank? New to reefing and have these on a frag rack now and curious where I should place them...I have a 29 gal tank

Also best procedure on placing them..on live rock? glue or puddy?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new