War of worlds

  • Thread starter Thread starter smh254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
1,144
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this guy on craigslist selling this frag for $100. He said it's called war of worlds. Does anyone else have this coral? Would love to see pictures.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1455141158.943167.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1455141179.983787.jpg
 
It's a pretty coral altough I never heard that name on a coral. But again any one can call his coral any name. So unless some bought from him the same coral probably none have it. It's nice and would not mind it in my tank
 
Deffinetly nice but I personally wouldn't pay $100 for it. But I'm a bit of a cheapskate and prefer to barter and trade lol.
 
I don't have a problem spending $100 on a frag but I need to see some time in captivity and ability to grow/hold color in a tank. Not just by 1 person either. If I see a piece that several people have and can share photos of color and growth I'll buy. Too many maricultured Acros and camera tricks out there to just drop coin on frags based on 1 photo.
 
I don't have a problem spending $100 on a frag but I need to see some time in captivity and ability to grow/hold color in a tank. Not just by 1 person either. If I see a piece that several people have and can share photos of color and growth I'll buy. Too many maricultured Acros and camera tricks out there to just drop coin on frags based on 1 photo.
Or the wild colonies that are chopped up and pics right after fragging.
 
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to meet the guy tomorrow and I'm trading him a frag of red planet and PC rainbow for that Frag. We'll see how it goes. No money out of my pocket.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new