• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Watch out for this seller <<<<<ddiver>>>>> don't buy anything from this guy.......

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mnswreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this website and have a horrible experience with Billy aka DDIVER. I've bought a very expensive coral from him and it came half bleach out. I'm pmed him and he said maybe stress from shipping. Less than 24 hrs later, I pmed him again and said it' not gonna be OK. I sent him pics of the half death coral. He said he will replace it but he's gonna going to a business trip and not come back until a month later and ask him to help out with the shipping for the replacement. I've agreed. I've waited for a longest month of my life and Pm him again to see if he's home. Surprised, he said he just got home yesterday and his tank crashed. All of his corals are death and most of them bleached out including mine replacement coral. He said, YES HE SAID AGAIN, he will send me one if his coral made it. I asked him to refund my money minus the shipping costs. And I will buy the coral again when he can revive it. He got upset and swearing and give me a very bad attitude. MY WORST NIGHTMARE FROM DDIVER. I want to pass this out to all buyer out there to watch out for Billy<<DDIVER>>. Don't buy anything from him unless you want to risk your hard earn money.

Good luck to you all reefer and happy reefing without this seller <<<<<<DDIVER>>>>>>

OP
OP
M

mnswreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha....So he told me story about his tank crashed and won't be able to replace the DOA corals. It's all clear up now. And thank you for verify there is nothing wrong with his tank. I'm feel bad if somebody's tank crashed. But I feel worst if a seller make up that story just to be irresponsible for what he's selling.
BTW, he said his tank crashed late Sept.. And you saw his tank clean, super nice and healthy corals couple month back. So he's definitely lying about his tank crashed then.

OP
OP
M

mnswreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDITI cleaned the thread, so relax.... The only people who can post in this thread are you and the seller in question.... Thanks..TL

Last edited by a moderator:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%

Back