Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YAY the new thread! I'm so excited for you Helen. Following along, of course. ;)
Thanks ... just replied to other thread, letting you know I created a new thread but see you already found it!;)

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a couple pretties in the Supreme Reef sale! ;):p
The BC has turned into a frag tank at this point :rolleyes:

St. Thomas Mushroom
St Thomas Mushroom.jpg
SR Black Tiger Acan (my desire for a black and white themed tank)
Black Tiger Acan.jpg
Pink Candy Cane Acan
Pink.jpg

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

St. Thomas Mushroom
St Thomas Mushroom.jpg

Nice. I was on there too and didn't see that, or if I did I passed over it cause I thought it was a nem.

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. I was on there too and didn't see that, or if I did I passed over it cause I thought it was a nem.
I grabbed up pretty quickly ... I have mushroom issue :rolleyes:

Last edited:

redsea01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

St. Thomas Mushroom
St Thomas Mushroom.jpg
SR Black Tiger Acan (my desire for a black and white themed tank)
Black Tiger Acan.jpg
Pink Candy Cane Acan
Pink.jpg
Oooohhhooooohooo nice! It's so funny that you mention a desire for a black and white themed tank! I was acclimating the new Black and White Clowns to the 125g last weekend and had a realization...basically all my fish in there are black and white, lol. Two Bangaiis-black and white, two Black and White Clownfish-well, of course, black and white :p, a Harptail Blenny-black and GRAY, actually...not really any white on him. And then I have the Foxface which adds a splash of yellow but still has black and white on the face, lol. It all happened coincidentally but I guess I have an attraction to dark fish.

redsea01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!!! Nibbles is a lil' meanie for sure!
Would love to see your new baby!;)
I finally moved the last 4 baby mollies into the tank and nibbles has been quiet good ... I expected quite the opposite!:rolleyes:
Mr. Cutie however isn't being as good, he has been kicking up sand and chasing them a lil':mad:

I created a new thread!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/watch-out-helen-ann-has-a-big-girl-tank.267075/
I'm glad Nibbles is behaving....MR. CUTIE ON THE OTHER HAND.....CHILL DUDE! :p Hopefully he calms down a little. What kind of mollies do you have again?

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooohhhooooohooo nice! It's so funny that you mention a desire for a black and white themed tank! I was acclimating the new Black and White Clowns to the 125g last weekend and had a realization...basically all my fish in there are black and white, lol. Two Bangaiis-black and white, two Black and White Clownfish-well, of course, black and white :p, a Harptail Blenny-black and GRAY, actually...not really any white on him. And then I have the Foxface which adds a splash of yellow but still has black and white on the face, lol. It all happened coincidentally but I guess I have an attraction to dark fish.
Yes, would like as much black/white fish and corals as I can find ;)
Just picked up that SR Black Tiger Acan ... excited to see it!:D
First new fish in the 56 will be the Half Black Angelfish!

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad Nibbles is behaving....MR. CUTIE ON THE OTHER HAND.....CHILL DUDE! :p Hopefully he calms down a little. What kind of mollies do you have again?
LOL ... I told him what you said!;)
The babies seem to be hanging out by Mr Nibbles today maybe they feel safe with him :rolleyes:
They are platinum mollies.
I gave all the others away so just decided to keep these 4 so took them out of my QT and tossed in the BC29.:rolleyes:

redsea01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, would like as much black/white fish and corals as I can find ;)
Just picked up that SR Black Tiger Acan ... excited to see it!:D
First new fish in the 56 will be the Half Black Angelfish!
I love that Acan! I'm hoping to get some soon for the 125g...I have the lights but can't figure out how to mount them...I was warned but was too tempted by the extra power that the ones I got would have haha. The Half Black Angelfish are so cool! I just looked them up on LiveAquaria and think they're so unique...the orange around the eyes...the blue outline...AMAZING! I did notice though that it says this "The Half Black Angelfish should be the only dwarf angelfish in the tank. It is not a good reef dweller and may eat soft coral polyps, clam mantles, and zoanthids." o_O But maybe that's not the case with them all. Just wanted to say something so you can keep an eye on the little guy. :cool:
LOL ... I told him what you said!;)
The babies seem to be hanging out by Mr Nibbles today maybe they feel safe with him :rolleyes:
They are platinum mollies.
I gave all the others away so just decided to keep these 4 so took them out of my QT and tossed in the BC29.:rolleyes:
Oh, Platinums are just beautiful. I'm glad Mr. Nibbles is coming around...even he cannot deny their cuteness. ;)

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that Acan! I'm hoping to get some soon for the 125g...I have the lights but can't figure out how to mount them...I was warned but was too tempted by the extra power that the ones I got would have haha. The Half Black Angelfish are so cool! I just looked them up on LiveAquaria and think they're so unique...the orange around the eyes...the blue outline...AMAZING! I did notice though that it says this "The Half Black Angelfish should be the only dwarf angelfish in the tank. It is not a good reef dweller and may eat soft coral polyps, clam mantles, and zoanthids." o_O But maybe that's not the case with them all. Just wanted to say something so you can keep an eye on the little guy. :cool:

Oh, Platinums are just beautiful. I'm glad Mr. Nibbles is coming around...even he cannot deny their cuteness. ;)

Ohhhh new lights ... NICE!!! ;)
Yeah, I read that on LiveAquaria too, seems they are hit and miss! :rolleyes:
But since new tank will have a real sump ... if he misbehaves he will be banished! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 75 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back