Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
So about that Santa list.... Since your on the the good side ( yeah right) what about last year????
Hey Hey Hey ... Why can't we leave the past in the past?!?!?!;):p

So, see I am kinda of a tomboy ... I know who would have guessed huh :)?!?!?

So last year, I got a pretty red diesel truck and a brand new barbie for Christmas.

Yep, I was soooo good Santa brought me 2 presents.:p

The pretty diesel truck
finishedbjbeartruck-500x375.jpg

The pretty barbie doll
pretty-in-pink.jpg

But things went bad really quick!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I went outside and found the diesel truck rolling back and forth over barbie!
download.jpg

So, what is a girl to do??!??! Banish him to the sump! There he stayed for a while ... finally pulled him out a couple days .... awwwwwwwww poor lil' guy looks a lil' beat up and rusty! Hmmmmm, that will teach him!
7153de9555e132ad2a10c7b560ee1c9b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey Hey Hey ... Why can't we leave the past in the past?!?!?!;):p

So, see I am kinda of a tomboy ... I know who would have guessed huh :)?!?!?

So last year, I got a pretty red diesel truck and a brand new barbie for Christmas.

Yep, I was soooo good Santa brought me 2 presents.:p

The pretty diesel truck
finishedbjbeartruck-500x375.jpg

The pretty barbie doll
pretty-in-pink.jpg

But things went bad really quickly!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I went outside and found the diesel truck rolling back and forth over barbie!
download.jpg

So, what is a girl to do??!??! Banish him to the sump! There he stayed for a while ... finally pulled him out a couple days .... awwwwwwwww poor lil' guy looks a lil' beat up and rusty! Hmmmmm, that will teach him!
7153de9555e132ad2a10c7b560ee1c9b.jpg

Haha you're too funny!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 
Lol I CANT wait to see who gets you for Secret Santa!:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new