Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh ... what?!?!?
I am not sure what you are talking about?!!?
Maybe @I Take Cars is swinging by to play with Barbie!!!;)
Don't make me start taking bets on how soon you'll be posting pictures;)
 
LOL!
The Secret Santa thread got me going!!!:rolleyes:
Speaking of Secret Santa thread....
1. Don't forget someone who reads your thread and on the naughty list might get you;)
2. Some people might not sign up cause they are on the naughty list.

And I'm just saying..........:p
 
Hmmmmm, now that I think about it @I Take Cars your avatar looks like my lil' red diesel truck!:eek:
Why did you mistreat Barbie?!?!:p
She's too slow... there is work to be done to get back on the good list
 
Speaking of Secret Santa thread....
1. Don't forget someone who reads your thread and on the naughty list might get you;)
2. Some people might not sign up cause they are on the naughty list.

And I'm just saying..........:p
Shhhhhhhh, you are not even in the Secret Santa!:p
I am not worried everybody luvs me!!!:D
 
Thread Summary post # 225 and something
@helen ann
  • Who drive a lil' diesel truck that ran over barbie
  • Ken is on his way over to eventually find that Barbie is in some ruff shape
  • Is a elf in control of the naughty and nice list
  • Who has a inside connection to Santa but will not give up the source
  • Barbie suffers from memory loss do to the staged hit by the lil' diesel truck
  • Who ordered a reefsavy tank
  • supposed corals are coming today 10-11.
  • Started the aquascape for the tank
  • Likes Mojito, key lime pie/cheese cake
@Chrisfish @Brew12 and anyone else, am I leaving anything else out?
 
Shhhhhhhh, you are not even in the Secret Santa!:p
I am not worried everybody luvs me!!!:D
Why do you think I haven't signed up?? My luck I'd get you and end up with the junk yard rusted diesel truck;)
 
Thread Summary post # 225 and something
@helen ann
  • Who drive a lil' diesel truck that ran over barbie
  • Ken is on his way over to eventually find that Barbie is in some ruff shape
  • Is a elf in control of the naughty and nice list
  • Who has a inside connection to Santa but will not give up the source
  • Barbie suffers from memory loss do to the staged hit by the lil' diesel truck
  • Who ordered a reefsavy tank
  • supposed corals are coming today 10-11.
  • Started the aquascape for the tank
  • Likes Mojito, key lime pie/cheese cake
@Chrisfish @Brew12 and anyone else, am I leaving anything else out?
Omg... This is killing me...
 
Everybody!!!:D
It will be fun to see what people come up with!;)
And for us on the naughty list it might be all we get!!!:p
Oh so your letting us know your status on the list has changed????;)
 
Hmmmmm, now that I think about it @I Take Cars your avatar looks like my lil' red diesel truck!:eek:
Why did you mistreat Barbie?!?!:p[/QUOT
WoooHoooo Ken!;)
Not sure that clean cut Ken is Barbie's type but we shall see!;)
Barbie still misses the lil' diesel truck sometimes but I am sure that will pass.:rolleyes:
nope she looks more like a GI Joe kinda gal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new