Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
So alright another five pages of nothing.
For a while it felt like we were in a clue game. It was Barbie in the truck with the mojoto glass.
But I did make it onto a list so alright.
So Helen who's in charge of this list because ur naughty as well? We gotta find them change there mind.
Is this going to go on all day again today if so I have to take an excedrin
 
So alright another five pages of nothing.
For a while it felt like we were in a clue game. It was Barbie in the truck with the mojoto glass.
But I did make it onto a list so alright.
So Helen who's in charge of this list because ur naughty as well? We gotta find them change there mind.
Is this going to go on all day again today if so I have to take an excedrin
Cherry BC powder is what's working for me at the moment:confused:
 
Tell him my Clown is soooo into him...the Clown was checking out his match.com profile last night...
LOL LOL!!!
I just told him and his little antennas perked up and I think he blushed a lil';)
 
So alright another five pages of nothing.
For a while it felt like we were in a clue game. It was Barbie in the truck with the mojoto glass.
But I did make it onto a list so alright.
So Helen who's in charge of this list because ur naughty as well? We gotta find them change there mind.
Is this going to go on all day again today if so I have to take an excedrin
You made the list:cool:
 
Let me go get my monsters it's going to be a long day
 
I don't know Mr. Cutie seems to be invested in my Clown...I don't think he would want to risk that relationship...
Unless something better comes along. He'll toss you on the naughty side in a heart beat,:p
 
So alright another five pages of nothing.
For a while it felt like we were in a clue game. It was Barbie in the truck with the mojoto glass.
But I did make it onto a list so alright.
So Helen who's in charge of this list because ur naughty as well? We gotta find them change there mind.
Is this going to go on all day again today if so I have to take an excedrin
I am at the top of the of the naughty list!!!:rolleyes:
Hmmmmmmmmm, if nothing?! Why you read ALL 5 pages?!?!?:p
I am sure there is other build threads that can offer you guidance and tips ... but you aren't going to find that here! Sorry!;)
If those are the ole' stuffy threads you enjoy ... have a seat ... grab a mojito and I will go find a couple for you! Be right back!;):p
 
O I'm along for the ride five pages of nothing is better then most people's threads out there.
Hey @Chrisfish u we're at mamas on Saturday? I was there as well.
I'll be back I have a sump to finish image.jpg
@helen ann sorry if I derailed ur thread I figured I was already on the naughty list why not move up on it
If ur going to do something be the best at it I'm coming for ur spot helen
 
O I'm along for the ride five pages of nothing is better then most people's threads out there.
Hey @Chrisfish u we're at mamas on Saturday? I was there as well.
I'll be back I have a sump to finish image.jpg
@helen ann sorry if I derailed ur thread I figured I was already on the naughty list why not move up on it
If ur going to do something be the best at it I'm coming for ur spot helen
I sure was, really enjoyed it but shhhhh don't let @helen ann know cause she'll be demanding I post pictures on MY thread. Got home right before Matthew started spitting out rain, flooding and high winds. It was my first one.:D
 
Isn't about that time??? Update from Mr. Cutie :D
 
I sure was, really enjoyed it but shhhhh don't let @helen ann know cause she'll be demanding I post pictures on MY thread. Got home right before Matthew started spitting out rain, flooding and high winds. It was my first one.:D
Yea I left right after the drawings. 6 hours later I was back in jersey. Just missed the worst of Mathew. U know what the mystery box was?
 
Yea I left right after the drawings. 6 hours later I was back in jersey. Just missed the worst of Mathew. U know what the mystery box was?
Not off hand, I'll see if I can find out
 
Is Mr. Cutie feeling ok? I would have thought you would have posted the his updated list by now.:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new