Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what ur scared about Helen?
Rev and diesel were not happy about a not family safe post that we fixed and we learned our lessons and we shall continue on. Without making the same mistake again. As I understand and agree completely with both of them about said post.
So we shall push on till the break of dawn legally and make people laugh and have a good time.
We are all on this site religiously for a reason instead of all the other ones and that's because of people like rev and diesel step in to correct us degenerates instead of just shutting down the post and that's why I will always be on this site
 
For Love of Goodness!
I am going to have to have a talk to Mr. Cutie!!!
I am really?!??! I go away and now he hooking up with random fish?!?!?!?? I taught him better than that ... well not really!!! Just like his mommy I see!!!;):p
SOME RANDOM FISH
My fish although once infected with the ich is not random and u should feel honored to have blen
 
For Love of Goodness!
I am going to have to have a talk to Mr. Cutie!!!
I am really?!??! I go away and now he hooking up with random fish?!?!?!?? I taught him better than that ... well not really!!! Just like his mommy I see!!!;):p
TMI
 
Is that what ur scared about Helen?
Rev and diesel were not happy about a not family safe post that we fixed and we learned our lessons and we shall continue on. Without making the same mistake again. As I understand and agree completely with both of them about said post.
So we shall push on till the break of dawn legally and make people laugh and have a good time.
We are all on this site religiously for a reason instead of all the other ones and that's because of people like rev and diesel step in to correct us degenerates instead of just shutting down the post and that's why I will always be on this site
Totally agree, good serous post

What gave it away, about the party? The gold fish cracker:D:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new