Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I'm having a "bad hair day" !!!! Oh oh oh look harder !!! There is a response !!;):confused:
LOL!
Ohhh my bad! you put your response INSIDE his quote.;)
Let me get you an youtube on how to do that properly!!!:p
 
ok you need to set that 90 GALLON up and let ME WIN
 
LOL!
Ohhh my bad! you put your response INSIDE his quote.;)
Let me get you an youtube on how to do that properly!!!:p
I'm still waiting for the last one and while your at it find one where you can super glue hair back on!o_O:eek::mad:
 
I'm still waiting for the last one and while your at it find one where you can super glue hair back on!o_O:eek::mad:
ROTFL!!!:D:D:D
Sorry about your hair! That is why mine long ... to scared to cut!!!:rolleyes:
 
ROTFL!!!:D:D:D
Sorry about your hair! That is why mine long ... to scared to cut!!!:rolleyes:
Yeah I'm just too upset to comment further on this disaster:(
 
673ad13e23634f34e274dfc9fd388f5c.jpg
The Sled!!
 
Hmmmmm for mojitos yes. I first have to check with @Chrisfish to see if the private jet is available, I am sure not driving down there on I-4:eek::p:D
I'm having a "moment " or maybe 2 !!! :confused: Waiting for @helen ann to send the you tube video on super gluing hair back on. ;)
 
What are you 2 there now????:confused:
If they were there, we would be have the southern chapter Helen's big girl tank party at my house. I am only 2 mile for WWC:cool::cool:
 
Last edited:
150... 29 bio and a 20... setting up a 90... I want 300+ [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]
Next tank is going to be a 60 cube for the bosses office. She need a tank:rolleyes::rolleyes::D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new