Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next tank is going to be a 60 cube for the bosses office. She need a tank:rolleyes::rolleyes::D
Well I'm hoping I win Monday , bad hair day would disappear :D
 
Well I'm hoping I win Monday , bad hair day would disappear :D
I already cut the hole in the wall. Trying to go Vegas and have a spit room tank.
 
Wow, it got quite.
 
Not really! You know my people outside this thread wanna see me too!!!;):p
Not you, it everyone else. :p:p:p:D I guess they are tired after having to wake you up this morning.:eek::eek::eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new