Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not you, it everyone else. :p:p:p:D I guess they are tired after having to wake you up this morning.:eek::eek::eek:
I was talking about the other threads silly!!!;)
 
I'm glad he's being helpful!:rolleyes:

We don't keep frags in the big tank anymore and everything is now glued down because Skippy's decorating tastes don't match or own. :)
 
I'm glad he's being helpful!:rolleyes:

We don't keep frags in the big tank anymore and everything is now glued down because Skippy's decorating tastes don't match or own. :)
I told him that I would be moving him to the sump ... but he just threw his fin up at me ... hmmmm, think he was ***** me off!:mad::confused:
 
Well and I'm waiting for my "special mojito" from jsker:D
 
Hmmmmmmm, guess you didn't go back to work huh?!??!?! The shame!!!;)
Going to d &d... then Beverley's pets... then lowe's to get an adapter... then work... after I get everything installed [emoji225] [emoji225]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new