Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what else can I do??? Sit and wait for my hair to grow?:confused:
I am going to give you a key word her.





Chia, --------Big-------
 
I am going to give you a key word her.





Chia, --------Big-------
lol , you really should not have gonevthere, those things do show up around the holidays, lol:p:p
 
Going to d &d... then Beverley's pets... then lowe's to get an adapter... then work... after I get everything installed [emoji225] [emoji225]
Ohhhhhhhhhh I see!!! Can you be still please!!!;)
 
Magojitos's Lets make it happen, The ewwwwwwww Queen who shall be nameless @helen ann, oooops dropped a name will just have to settle:eek::D
I think so too!!! I'm the one that's had the bad day, she's showing off those awesome corals!! o_O
 
Someone with some lighting experience please go to my old thead and help him with lights!! Guess he doesn't know ... I don't know anything!!! LOL ;):p
 
Ok @helen ann its been a long time and I really enjoyed them( serious now) can we see some pictures of your other pets i.e. Lizards and fresh water tanks? :)
 
Ok @helen ann its been a long time and I really enjoyed them( serious now) can we see some pictures of your other pets i.e. Lizards and fresh water tanks? :)
Lights out on ALL tanks!!!:rolleyes:
But my Black Veil angel has gotten huge! Been feeding him LRS and he LOVES it;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new