Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you to sweet! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will keep my response PC for now!!!;):p

Just got back from the DD and popped a couple aspirin!
Need to get straight for the WWC sale!!!
Did you get us a donut???;)
 
Yep the online sale here on R2R by WWC also have to get people added to the website for the SS.
Is actual registration today?
 
Is actual registration today?
Well official registration opens today, I will start adding people and they will get a link to do the profile and starting creating a wish list.
I HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR EMAIL AND NAME IN MY LIST OF PEOPLE!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
 
Well official registration opens today, I will start adding people and they will get a link to do the profile and starting creating a wish list.
I HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR EMAIL AND NAME IN MY LIST OF PEOPLE!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Am I staying on Mr. cuties nice list?
 
Am I staying on Mr. cuties nice list?
Hmmmmmmmmm, not sure why you would ask me!:rolleyes:
You know he is moody!:confused:
I feed him and love him and he still puts me on the naughty list!!!:mad:
 
Hmmmmmmmmm, not sure why you would ask me!:rolleyes:
You know he is moody!:confused:
I feed him and love him and he still puts me on the naughty list!!!:mad:
His decesion determines mine on SS:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new