Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's why my feelings were hurt.
I was even on the nice list today.
I'm sad didn't win the tank Helen doesn't like my post and my lil blen is missing from my tank for mr cutie all he left me was a note. Couldn't really read it it was all wet and the letters were all messed up.
But it Said something like out like trout (but trouts are wimps compared to blennies) thanks for always giving me a hole to hide in and at least 20 gallons of saltwater without u I would have been left in the lfs so thanks for that. I will see u when I see u love blen. Ps please don't turn off my cell phone or cancel the credit card.

Children always wanna be by themselves but on ur dime.
Just a bad day I guess
Lol!!!
 
Good morning all
 
Could there be a C2C (chic to chic) and Daniel Craig be our mascot????:D Just asking???
 
Well I'm caught up lol Had no idea this was open 24/7 now.
How do you get caught up on a thread about nothing? o_O

I think of this thread as more of a trip through the candy store. I don't really care how much the stock on the shelves have changed, just enjoy dropping in for a treat when I can! :D
 
Ohhhhhhhh thank goodness for YOU! The only normal person in here!!!;)
How do you get caught up on a thread about nothing? o_O

I think of this thread as more of a trip through the candy store. I don't really care how much the stock on the shelves have changed, just enjoy dropping in for a treat when I can! :D
i like that!!:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new