Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhhhhhhhh what happens in the room stays in the room:rolleyes:;)
This room doesn't even stay in this room... we didn't exactly start out in the lounge! :eek:
 
I've found a new home. [emoji57]
And unlike the keeper of the Naughty list, you didn't have to push a frag plug out of the way to get there! :p
 
Exactly! I think a chat room on here has been formed. Just don't go away for hours because you never know what you'll miss.
Ohhhh, You know I dis these people some times and venture out of here ... every one needs a Mr. Cutie welcome and I have to misidentify at least 3 hitchhikers a day!;):rolleyes:
 
Crazy read!! LOL I'm here for the flowers. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new