Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even about NOTHING it is about something............ at least for me, if some one light a fuse you better be prepared for the aftermath.
I love grilling so have no fear of the naughty list. Bring on the coal!!! Just means more smoked ribs, wings, and pulled pork! :eek:;)
 
Soooooo, I figured what better time to pull up a chair and say: "I have absolutely nothing to say nor anything to contribute today and couldn't find a better place to say it. So. Here goes. ..............." Thanks for listening. Lol.
This the same thread 4th edition as the original build btw? Hehe.
 
This is the part where we are open just not doing any business
No one better be doing "their business" on this thread. :mad:

We've already been warned about potty humor at least once! :eek:
 
No one better be doing "their business" on this thread. :mad:

We've already been warned about potty humor at least once! :eek:



Potty humor?? Is that when you make this statement while using the restroom??
 
No one better be doing "their business" on this thread. :mad:

We've already been warned about potty humor at least once! :eek:
No it was a reference to my 7-11 joke earlier not trying to make the r2r gods mad
 
No it was a reference to my 7-11 joke earlier not trying to make the r2r gods mad
lol I know exactly what you were referring to. I was the one who turned it into potty humor. Some times I can't help myself!
 
lol I know exactly what you were referring to. I was the one who turned it into potty humor. Some times I can't help myself!

Wow you guys sure spend a lot of time in the bathroom telling jokes [emoji57]
 
Hey, tell Mr. Cutie I like his picture your're using for your avatar now.:D
 
Oh boy here comes the jealous boyfriend giving you the side eye..... Butch in the house!!! Look out [emoji102][emoji33] IMG_1476838678.247232.jpg
 
My money's on Butch!! That's one awesome looking Blen!!:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new