Watch your Credit Card Statements

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am still working $3000+ fraud off my report. Down to the last $1500. This summer it will be 7 years. The beauty of Meth.
 
Something kind of cool thats happened to me before is I went through Wendys and got a meal then my friend called wanting the same exact thing so I went back through it again so the same charge twice within a small amount of time, only one made it through though :D haha

Hope I never have fraudulent stuff on my CC. Sucks to hear Harry !
 
i pray i never have to deal with that, and to those who have....good luck!
 
Good luck. Hopefully it was relatively small.
 
Lucky it was only 19.95 and I caught it quick

I canceled the card and have a replacement coming

I really hate crooks



.
 
That's why I keep a roll of cash instead of a plastic card. Anyone wants to try to put a statement on my roll is gonna get a statement pierced through their face.
 
I suggest everyone get some kind of insurance that covers identify theft... I pay $12/month to cover our family....

I'm very sorry for the mishap.. I hope you get resolved with the CC company...
 
I suggest everyone get some kind of insurance that covers identify theft... I pay $12/month to cover our family....
.

G17.jpg


I paid $450 once to cover myself.
 
Was this a vendor that did this? If so who are they? So I know to stay clear from them.
 


I'm Funny how? I mean funny Like a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh?

lol....that's great.

Living near the big D...I also bought myself some "extra protection".
CPL class = $140
CPL licence = $125
Para Ord. Tac Forty = $1000 (not my carry piece but had to list my fav one LOL)
Piece of mind = Priceless!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new